Cameca Local Electrode Atom Probe
- The LEAP enables nanometer-level spatial resolution in 3-dimensions, with isotopic identification & localization. Either voltage- or laser-pulsing combined with the integrated TOF mass spectrometer supports ultra-high-resolution analyses of materials.
Cameras / detectors:
- Multiple alignment CCDs, Chevron MCP, & 3-anode Delay-Line position sensitive detectors
- LCC (data collection), DAVis (visualization), IVAS (analysis)
- Cryogenic-sample transfer enabled LEAP
- Load lock enabled with plasma cleaning and heating carousel options